Digitom is an award-winning production company based just outside London, in Tunbridge Wells. Tom Chown founded Digitom in 2010, after spending more than a decade gaining a broad range of skills and expertise at the BBC, international broadcasters and production companies.
We are creative specialists with a high degree of expertise, well versed in capturing your story. As a microbusiness we work with a skilled and trusted core team for each project. Our agility enables us to fulfil any brief, without the burden of large overheads. This ensures we deliver for our clients on time and on budget.
Collaborating with a variety of clients and communications agencies means we have an extensive portfolio. Our success and that of our clients stems from our values and trusted relationships, which has led to multiple referrals and repeat business. But don’t take our word for it, here’s what our clients say:
“We didn’t know much about animation, having never done it before, but Digitom came along and sorted it all for us. They are really professional and have an instinct for what’s needed and what works.” | Matthew Maytum, Stagecoach South East
“Digitom were very easy to work with, they came up with a bespoke creative solution to what we were trying to develop. They were very fast in responding and meeting our very short timescale.” | Zoe Gordon, South East Local Enterprise Partnership
“The team are highly professional to work with. They paid meticulous attention to the brief we gave them, ensuring we felt confident that the product would be exactly what we wanted.” | Ema Saunders, Savills
- Royal Television Society 2020 Southern Awards | Specialised Audience Finalist for Good Neighbour Awards
- Creativepool | Top Ranked #2 Production Services Companies
- Communiqué Awards 2021 | Excellence in Professional Education Programme Finalist for Tobacco Dependency Advice
- South England Prestige Awards 2020 | Video Production Specialists of the Year
- UK Enterprise Awards 2020 | Best Video Production Company – Kent
- FSB & Worldpay UK Small Business Awards 2017 | Microbusiness of the Year Regional Winner
- Beer Marketing Awards 2016 | Best Competition for Spitfire Battle of Britain 75th
- Kent Digital Awards 2016 | Use of Video for Business Winner for Housing Election
- Kent Digital Awards 2015 | Use of Video for Business Winner for Alpha Nano Solutions
- British Guild of Beer Writers 2011 | Best Communication for Proud of British Beer