Following our success as Finalists for ‘Creative Business of the Year’ at last year’s inaugural Times of Tunbridge Wells awards we’re pleased to lend our support to 2017’s event by sponsoring the ‘Welcome Drinks’ of this years Times Business Awards, in association with The West Kent Partnership.
This year’s awards, sponsored by Cripps, are now open to entries from businesses across the Boroughs of Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and Tonbridge & Malling. Applicants are invited for the following 10 categories;
- New Business of the Year, sponsored by Distinct Business Insurance
- Creative Business of the Year, sponsored by John Bullock Design
- Family Business of the Year, sponsored by Thomson Snell & Passmore
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year, sponsored by Russell Fewin Commercial Facilities Solutions
- Service Excellence Award, sponsored by Pantiles Chambers
- Business Person of the Year, sponsored by RSM
- Best Independent Restaurant of the Year
- Best Small Business up to £2m turnover, sponsored by Childrensalon
- Best Tech Business
- Outstanding Business of the Year, sponsored by Handelsbanken
The awards is brought to you in association with the West Kent Partnership, an initiative supporting local businesses, helping them to develop, grow and thrive in a competitive global market.
Manager Wendy Wood says “We are a strategic economic partnership made up of local business, councils and others working across the Sevenoaks District and the boroughs of Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge & Malling. Our vision is ambitious and challenging. We aim to sustain a dynamic and well-connected local economy, ensure West Kent remains a key location for business success and growth while providing our local population access to quality jobs and skills development.”
“The Times Business Awards 2017 gives both sponsors and entrants a valuable spotlight on their business which not only generates important publicity for them but recognition of their achievements and vision for the future, too.” Said Richard Moore, Editorial Director and Award Judge.
Photo credit: David Bartholomew
Digitom’s Founder & Creative Director Tom Chown said “I’m really pleased that we can get behind this event, giving successful West Kent’s businesses the recognition they deserve. Last year’s awards brought us great publicity and helped introduce us to new clients. I’d whole-heartedly encourage business owners of all sizes to enter.”
Closing date for entries is Thursday 13th April, and successful finalists will be invited to a black tie awards ceremony Thursday 18th May 2017.
If you’re contemplating using video or animated content as part of your marketing strategy, get in touch.
We’d love to start a conversation with you.