We’re offering this great opportunity for the right person to join our team in Tunbridge Wells, full details below including application process and deadlines.
Job title: Apprentice Digital Marketing and Production Assistant
Reports to: Founder & Creative Director
Location: Digitom, Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £129 per week National Apprenticeship wage
Benefits: 20 days paid annual leave plus 8 public holidays
Apprenticeship duration: 18 months
Hours: 35 hours per week, 5 days a week
Digitom is a multi-award winning full service video content agency and Micro business of the Year South East England in the FSB/Worldpay Small Business Awards 2017. Established in Tunbridge Wells, Kent in 2010 we have built a solid a reputation for producing high quality video, animation and branded content for companies across a wide range of industries. With the creation of this role we are looking to expand and further grow the business.
To provide general assistance in the studio, and potentially on location, across multiple disciplines, including administration, marketing and production.
The successful candidate will be studying for a Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Level 3, delivered by Runway Training & Sleeping Giant Media. This will consist of weekly course modules for online submission and marking, and be visited in the workplace by an appointed supplier on a regular basis. There will also be 4x modules delivered at Giant Campus in Folkestone.
After completing the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be equipped with the knowledge of the administration and digital marketing processes involved in running a small video content agency, along with knowledge of the production processes and some basic skills across camera, sound and editing. If successful, there may be an opportunity to continue a career with Digitom in the longer term.
- Dealing with and following up general telephone and email enquiries, with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service
- Producing and issuing freelancer agreements as necessary
- Creating and maintaining full and accurate preparation of crew call sheets and distribution of the final version to all crew
- Assisting in the creation of quotations / estimates, ensuring figures are accurate and all production expenses have been considered and included where appropriate
- Recording expenses correctly and processing them as appropriate
- Ensuring the correct information has been logged in the company electronic systems and that it accurately matches the details in the quotation / estimate
- Assisting with marketing activity, as directed, including contributing to and / or creating company newsletters using Mailchimp
- Maintaining customer and marketing databases as directed
- Maintaining the company’s Social Media accounts creating regular updates ensuring they appropriately represent the brand
- Develop a full understanding of the company values and brand identity and have the ability to communicate it in a concise way
Creative and Technical
- Assisting with the preparation of video equipment ahead of shoots and ensuring full and comprehensive knowledge of the camera, sound and lighting equipment
- Assisting with all the necessary preparations ahead of edits, under the close direction of the Director or freelancer, as appropriate
- There may be the opportunity for UK travel on location
- Good telephone manner
- Polite and professional manner
- A strong sense of team, coupled with the ability to work independantly
- An enthusiasm for learning in a fast- paced, dynamic environmaent
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- IT skills including MS office packages ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook )
- Full UK drivers licence and own transport – for travelling to locations
- Knowledge of Mac operating systems and software
- Basic experience of using video and image editing software
- Basic experience of layout and photo imaging software
- A strong desire to develop graphics, filming and editing skills
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (WordPress & MailChimp)
- A-levels (or equivalent) – Grade A-C
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in Maths and English – Grade A-C
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in being considered for this role, more information can be found on the National Apprenticeship Service here. Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Runway Training.